Thursday, November 1, 2018

Thankful (it's November)

I finally realized that today is November 1.  Happy November 1!

The tradition of writing daily thankful posts in November has been a huge blessing to me.  I should have been planning a bang-up premiere post, but I've been caught off-guard instead.

There are so many things to be thankful for . . . big things, small things, serious things, lighthearted things.

Right now, at this moment, at 4:17 p.m. in the afternoon, when I haven't started dinner, this is what I am thankful for:

A package of unfrozen ground beef in my refrigerator, which will make dinner much easier than it otherwise might be.  I am thankful for this simple and adaptable ingredient.  I think I will make chili.  A steaming pot of chili would be lovely on this cold, dark, rainy day.


No comments: