Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thankful for the Holy Spirit



I am increasingly, overwhelmingly thankful for the gift, the treasure of the Holy Spirit of God.

God is with us today, in our age and time, through the constant, abiding presence of His Holy Spirit.

He is our salvation and our righteousness.

He is our power and our confidence.

He is our comfort and our security.

He is our teacher and our wisdom.

He, the Holy Spirit of Christ, dwells within my body, which is His temple.  He is my hope of glory.  He promises never to leave me nor forsake me, even unto the end of the age.

Of course, at the end of the age, we will enter the fully unveiled presence of God.

But for now, the Holy Spirit carries us through this broken world, reminding us of our hope and enabling us, through His encouragement and His power, to persevere until the end.



No comments: