Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful for breaks.

I've succeeded in surpassing my goal to publish 100 blog posts in 2014, and I've kept up with my 30 Day Thankful Challenge, so far.

Honestly, I did have to write two blogs in a day, twice, to make up for days I missed.  It's okay.

You know what else is okay?  I'm going to take a few days off and celebrate Thanksgiving.  I think my 30 Day Challenge just turned into a 26 Day Challenge and wrapped itself up.  That's okay too, because my only blog-boss is myself, and nothing is more ridiculous than self-imposed demands that get in the way of real life.

I am thankful that I can be thankful online, but I am especially thankful that I can be thankful offline, in real life, with people I love.

DJ, recovering from a turkey coma on the dining room floor,
a couple of years ago.

I am thankful for lots of things that I can save for discussion next November (should the Lord tarry that long).  Today, I am thankful for breaks.







See you in December, probably.

No comments: