Monday, July 28, 2014

Sometimes I wish somebody else would write this blog

It's weighing on me.

I need to write about moving, how we moved a year ago, and how far we have come since then.  Also, I need to write about Shannon's move this past weekend, and Lu's move over the course of this month.

All I know is, every time I see a moving truck or a UHaul trailer, I get harsh pangs in my stomach and I spontaneously pray, "Oh, Lord Jesus, please help those poor people with what they are going through."

I wonder if strangers along the road were praying that for me?  I think they might have been.

1 comment:

Hope T. said...

That's a good idea. A guest post. On the theme of moving. Maybe Shannon could write it? I've seen quite a few bloggers employ the use of guest writers so you would be in good company.