Monday, August 13, 2018

And then there were none

Schubert
Best little dog a family could ever have had
6/6/2007-8/11/2018

Oh how thankful we are that you came to brighten our lives
and show us what it means to love unconditionally.
You wagged your tail so hard you would nearly throw your hips out
because you were full of joy and wanted to share it.

You were truly a wonderful gift from our Creator.
I hope you are frolicking in the presence of the Lord,
and bringing a smile to His face.

The Lord gives and the Lord takes away.
Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Job 1:21



What will I do with such empty arms?



4 comments:

Shannon said...

I probably should not have opened this at work.

I really like that picture of him bounding through the grass.

He was such a good little man.

Hope T. said...

I'm so sorry for your loss of such a faithful friend, Ruth. What a lovely picture of you with your dear companions. I can tell how much you cherish them and they, you. It's all too brief.

Pauline said...

Sweet Ruthie, I can only imagine your loss and hurt ~ trusting God's loving recovery at this time for you.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ruth,
I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear, sweet, loving little dog. Our little animals become part of us and we love them so much. May the Lord give you lots of comfort in those precious memories.