Monday, March 26, 2012

Hope is an ethereal green mist

Today is a sunny, windy, cold day.

I guess we have reverted to a more normal March.

The cherry blossoms on my little Japanese cherry tree are budding. The temperature is supposed to get down into the twenties these next few nights. I hope the cold doesn't kill the flowers.

Yesterday I was driving and I could see the fine green mist of newly budding leaves on many of the trees along the highway. It isn't the most beautiful time of year. Autumn colors are more dashing by far. But there is just so much hope and promise in spring, so much beauty and warmth yet to come.

My neck still hurts, but not as much.

The massage therapist left me a message on Saturday. I called her back as soon as I found it, and left her a message. I haven't heard from her since. Sigh. Phones. Not my forte. Do you think communication is a chore? I do.

I guess I don't have much of anything to say here, although it was burning on my heart to write about the misty leaves.

They are there, and God-willing they won't get frost-bitten.

Usually I hate titling things, but today the title is the best part of the post. Maybe I'm burned out. I wrote on my other blogs today.

A post here.

And a (very short) post here.

And I composed a new page at a tab here.

No comments: