Sunday, March 28, 2010

Still sluggish

I'm not sure what it is.

No, really, I have no idea.

I tried sleeping, but it didn't help at all. I was still tired. Still pookey.

I tried exercising. The weather was beautiful fairly recently, warm and sunny, and I took advantage of it and went walking a number of times. It just made me tired.

My head is fuzzy and my eyes hurt. Reading hurts. Also, I can't concentrate.

I really can't concentrate. I can't remember to do anything. Shawn reminded me that I had laundry in the washer today, and I was very thankful that he spurred me on to remember to put it in the dryer.

I can barely finish thinking a thought before I forget it. Rather scary, it is, in fact.

I miss being able to focus. I really, really miss it. Blech. Additionally, I am tired of having to keep going back to Wegman's to get the things I forgot the last time. I think I went there 7 or 8 times last week; I know there were a couple of days when I had to go twice.

Maybe I've just been reading too many books about ADD.

No comments: